If you were involved in a road traffic accident which was not your fault in the past two years and you suffered a personal injury* of some kind contact us for expert advice.

Whether you are the driver, a passenger, on a motorcycle, a cyclist or a pedestrian that has been involved in a road traffic accident, if the accident was not your fault, you will need legal advice for any personal injuries or material damages that you suffered as a result of the accident. RM Solicitors can advise you on the legal remedies open to you.

We have a great deal of experience dealing with the Personal Injuries Assessment Board and insurance companies, and we have represented numerous clients before the courts.

For jargon free expert advice, please contact us today by filling out the Enquiry Form or telephone us on
01 6354601 or email us at info@rmlaw.ie.